You don’t need to break the bank to get a beautiful, stylish, and incredibly functional watch. The following dive watches will all keep up with your demanding lifestyle, whether that’s 100ft under the ocean, or in the boardroom.
Top Men’s Dive Watches Under $200
1. The Orient Ray Automatic Diver Watch — $139
- 21 jewel Japanese automatic (self-winding) movement
- Day/date window
- Blue dial with blue uni-directional rotating bezel
- New (larger) luminous hands
- Luminous indices
- Screw down crown and day change pusher
- Mineral crystal front and solid screw down back
- Solid stainless steel case, both polished and brushed
- 41.5mm (w/o crown), 13mm thick
- Solid stainless steel band
- Deployment closure with pushbutton release, 22mm
- Water Resistance: 200 meters / 660ft
- 1 Year Warranty
The Orient Ray Automatic is extremely high quality, and often mistaken for watch 20x it’s price, such as a Submariner. The available pictures simply don’t do it justice, you will be floored by it’s quality. The deep blue color of the face is mesmerizing and simply pops. The watch hands feature very bright luminous paint that you’ll never have any problems seeing.
As an automatic, self-winding watch, the movement of your body automatically keeps it wound. Time-keeping suffers a little bit with all automatic watches, but the Orient Ray is still extremely accurate, only losing a couple seconds a day.
Orient is a renowned Japanese brand that specializes in mechanical self-winding watches, and they use only in house mechanical movements, a rarity in the watch industry. You won’t be disappointed with this handsome time-piece.
2. The Seiko Solar Divers Watch — $195
- Made in USA
- Stainless steel solar dive watch with blue contrasts, corrugated bezel, and raised markers on outer dial
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Utilizes quartz movement which takes its energy from light and stores it in a self-recharging battery
- Features protective Hardlex crystal dial window
- Chronograph subdials
- Diving bezel
- Three-link bracelet
- Luminous hands and markers
- Fold-over clasp with double push-button closure
- Water Resistance: 200 meters / 660ft
The Seiko Solar Divers Watch is an extremely accurate and beautiful time-piece. It uses solar energy to keep itself charged up, and the solar charge lasts for weeks even when out of the sun. When you first receive the Solar Divers Watch on your doorstep, you’ll need to leave it in the sun for 4 hours for a good first charge.
This watch is amazingly stylish and substantial. It features a heavy, contemporary, and masculine look. The great luminous paint on the watch hands make it easy to read in any light. The Seiko Solar Divers Watch is easily mistaken for a more expensive Rolex.
3. Invicta Pro Diver Chronograph Watch — $110
- Precise Swiss-quartz movement
- Durable mineral crystal
- Brushed and polished 18k gold plated stainless steel case
- Black polyurethane strap
- Chronograph functions with 60 second, 30 minute and 1/10 of a second subdials
- Date function
- Blue sunray dial with gold-tone hands and dot hour markers
- Blue 18k gold-plated unidirectional bezel
- Water resistant to 100m / 330 feet
The Invicta Pro Diver Collection Chronograph is beautiful time-piece, and it stands out with its very large size and substantial weight. This watch will not fail to draw comments.
The minute and hour hands stand out in stark clarity, it only takes a fraction of second to glance at your wrist and read the current time. The display uses precise Swiss quartz movement to keep time and is extremely accurate.
This watch may not look it, but it is extremely durable, able to withstand the heaviest of use. This is a great do anything, go anywhere watch that also stands out in a crowd.
4. Seiko Diver’s Automatic Watch — $195
- Quality Japanese Automatic movement
- Functions without a battery, powers automatically with the movement of your arm
- Hardlex crystal
- Case diameter: 42 mm
- Stainless-steel case with black dial
- Date-and-day functions
- Black rubber strap
- Luminous hands and hour markers
- Black unidirectional elapsed time bezel
- Sweep second hand
- Water resistant to 200 meters / 660ft
The Seiko Diver’s Automatic Watch is extraordinarily solid. It disproves the statement that ‘they don’t make things like they used too’. This watch is indeed made to last.
It keeps perfect time, and is aesthetically fantastic, with a beautiful face. While the rubber band not quite elegant, it lends it much more of a utilitarian feel than the other watches featured here. The heavy-duty case has an industrial feel.
The bezel grooves are designed for serious use while diving, and will never slip in your hand. The watch hands feature some very bright luminosity, and will never be a problem to see in poor lighting.
This watch is a serious contender for ‘best dive watch under $200’, especially if you want one that isn’t quite as shiny as the others.
Top Women’s Dive Watches Under $200
1. Invicta Pro Diver ‘Mako’ Quartz Watch — $70
- Japanese Quartz movement with analog display
- Protective anti-reflective mineral crystal dial window
- Date function
- Luminous hands
- Stainless steel construction
- Push/pull crown
- A classic stainless steel watch band
- Mineral crystal
- Water resistant up to 200M / 660ft.
The Invicta Pro Diver ‘Mako’ Quartz Watch provides a nostalgic nod to classic nautical timepieces. The ‘Mako’ boasts high-quality dive watch technology and a gorgeous two-tone design.
It comes with all the bells and whistles of a high end watch, without the price. Extremely high quality, it acts as both a watch and as your fine jewelry.
At a nice small size and light weight, you’ll hardly notice it on your wrist, until someone stops you for a closer look.
2. Momentum M1 Twist Watch — $140
- V-series movement with extended battery life
- White luminous dial with raised silver numbers
- Heat-tempered, anti-glare Mineral crystal
- Natural Italian, vanilla scented rubber band
- Water resistant up to 200m / 660ft
The Momentum M1 Twist is a women’s dive watch that is both fashionable and extremely functional. This watch is unique, very sharp looking and extremely easy to adjust. It’s also very quiet, you’ll never hear it ticking away while on your wrist.
The M1 Twist features a luminous hand and a legible face for both underwater use and during dim light conditions.
You will love wearing this watch both in and out of the water.
3. Invicta Pro Diver Collection ‘Lady Abyss’ — $130
- Precise and high-quality Swiss-quartz movement
- Anti-reflective, durable mineral crystal
- Case diameter: 31 mm
- Two-tone case; blue-mother-of-pearl dial
- Date function
- Stainless steel watch case
- Unidirectional rotating bezel
- Luminous Tritnite dial markers and hands
- Stainless steel link bracelet
- Water resistant up to 100m / 330ft
The Invicta Pro Diver Collection ‘Lady Abyss’ is an absolutely incredible time-piece. Extremely sharp looking, it never fails to draw compliments.
The ‘Lady Abyss’ has the look and feel of a much more expensive Rolex watch. It is definitely a piece of jewelry that will be extremely functional in the water, while also being right at place at a high-end restaurant.